If you live in Melbourne you’d be well aware that knife related attacks, and deaths, have escalated significantly in Victoria in recent years. This is something that deeply concerns me, thus the reason for the following!
What would you do if someone pulled a knife/syringe/broken bottle on you/your family and started trying to violently attack you? Would you have any idea how to defend yourself? Do you know what are the crucial, life saving DO’s & DONT’S in this situation?
John Wayne Legg has over 35 years experience in studying and instructing different combative systems. In regards to knife defence tactics, he has a black belt in Filipino martial arts (predominantly weapon based system), is a certified Close Quarters Combat instructor, and has studied with some of the worlds’ foremost experts in Reality Based Self Defence. John has trained Military personnel and Security professionals, as well as many members of the local community.
Now it’s your turn to learn the vital skills of how to protect yourself from a knife attack:
You will learn:
– Thorough knowledge of both the Reality & Myth regarding knife attacks
– What is likely to occur during a knife attack
– Your legal rights (very important)
– Key things you need to do to survive the attack
– Most Common forms of attack
– The most effective way to stop your attacker
– How to cause serious, crippling injury to your attacker (if needed)
– Plus a stack more…
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Investment: $249 for Adults (includes training manual)
Note: Places are always limited at this course. So make sure to register early or you will miss out!
What you will get out of the day:
– You’ll feel safer
– You’ll have more confidence, knowing you have the skills to fend off a knife
– You will know that you have a massive advantage over a would-be attacker
– You will have a heap of fun
100% Money Back Guarantee
If by the end of the day, you do not feel more confident in your ability to protect your yourself from a knife attack, John will refund your money in full.
Email us NOW, to arrange a Survive A Knife Attack course at your club or gym.