Imagine you are being held hostage by armed gunmen or facing 5 attackers a lot bigger that you are, two of them with knives. Either is a terrifying situation to be in. In scenarios like these and others, jjc nursing essay rubric thesis meaning in english writing iep goals for behavior https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/tesis-kebijakan-publik-ui/10/ write articles for websites 20mg cialis buy http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-do-i-forward-multiple-emails-iphone/ can i buy uae viagra effet du viagra 100 national geographic assignment original viagra aus holland https://www.innovativefitness.com/perioded/como-funciona-la-viagra-femenina/37/ enter can you drink beer while taking viagra go here see url levitra and heart disease see url see url personal reflective essay online viagra in the us click here casodex 150 mg viking essay follow site transition words contrast essay energy drink research papers source site cialis e febbre go to link phd thesis in electrical engineering source url unarmed combat skills are just not sufficient. Now if we were living in Texas or Georgia in the USA, I’d be telling you to carry a firearm for self-protection purposes. Other parts of the world I would teach you knife combatives and encourage you to carry a blade.
BUT, what do we do in a state like Victoria? Where not only are you prohibited from carrying knives or guns for keeping you and family safe. Ladies are not even allowed to carry some sort of pepper spray or personal alarm (to deafen your attacker). Think about that for a moment, law-abiding citizens like you and I are not permitted to carry any sort of tool for self defence purposes (that’s the law). The reality is, criminals and deviants will have these destructive weapons anyway. They don’t care about the what the law says (obviously).
Personal Weapons of Mass Destruction will teach you how to use your personal items to totally obliterate your violent attacker. Everyday things in your pockets, wallet, handbag etc. All totally legal to carry, and most people would not even suspect how dangerous they can be.
I must caution you though, this course is not a normal self defence course. What you will learn is extremely brutal and only to be used in dire circumstance.
John Wayne Legg has over 30 years experience in studying and instructing different combative systems. He is a certified Close Quarters Combat instructor, holds instructor ranks in other systems, and has studied with some of the worlds’ foremost experts in Reality Based Self Defence. John has trained Military personnel and Security professionals, as well as many members of the local community.
You will learn:
- How to choose the right personal item to use
- How to use a variety of very different items to cause mass destruction to your attacker
- Why holding a car key in your fist is the “wrong way,” and really dumb
- How you can use your ATM card just like a knife (and I don’t mean to spread butter with)
- The best places to strike your attacker for maximum damage
- How to make sure your attacker doesn’t even see “it” coming
- Items you can quickly turn into deadly weapons with only minor alterations
- Seriously there is just too much stuff to list. Just make sure you attend this course
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Investment: $199 (includes training manual)
Note: What you will learn at PWMD is so brutal, if you have a history of alcoholism or mental illness, we request that you supply a letter from your psychologist stating they consider you safe to learn these skills.
What you will get out of the day:
- You’ll feel safer
- You will know that you have a massive advantage over a would-be attacker
- You’ll have more confidence, knowing that you can literally demolish your attacker (if needed)
- You will gain security and peace of mind with your newly developed self protection skills
- You will have a heap of fun
100% Money Back Guarantee
If by the end of the day, you do not feel more confident in your ability to use personal items to protect your yourself from a violent attack, John will refund your money in full.
Email us NOW, to arrange a Personal Weapons of Mass Destruction course at your club or gym.
P.S. Please don’t wait until you’ve already become a statistic.